St. Benedict, the Father of Western Monasticism, teaches us the value of prayer in our daily life.
Are you seeking a sacred space to pray, to reflect, to listen to God?
The Sisters of St. Benedict at Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery invite you to experience: a private or individually directed retreat at the retreat facility where you can have your own room and bathroom. Time to walk the beautiful green property to experience nature, the garden, the labyrinth and the updated chapel.
We can accommodate individuals for:
- A Private retreat at $60 per night, room and board included. All meals provided by the Benedictine Oblates and Sisters.
- An Individually Directed retreat at $85 per night, room and board included. Daily spirtitual direction is included in this option. All meals provided by the Benedictine Oblates and Sisters.
- Due to COVID-19, we will require daily temperature checks and face masks to be worn outside of your room at all times
- All retreats will provide the opportunity for you to enhance your prayer life just as St. Benedict prescribes.
– Retreat attendees are welcome to join the Sisters for morning and evening prayer.
You can also call Sister Lydia Armenta with bookings or questions regarding retreats at 623-848-9608.